Government seems to not having Lockdown Policies as previously observed. But still immediate decline in Prices and circulation of real estate inventory of defense housing authority will be felt in Islamabad. As the prices have spiked after previous Corona lockdown due to some backlog and some misperceived trading and miscalculated transactions by the investors have raised extra prices.
These new rates of real estate will not get support in the market due to some of the following key factors coming in play.
- Corona fear
- Lack of investment volume in market
- Declined transactions
- DHA Launched New J-K Block in Phase 5
- Already Undue Spike in Prices observed in last three months
Till February 2021 it will be buyers’ market. And if this trend goes for a month or so extra then the general decline in the rate up to Million Rupees will be observed.
In March 2021 Market will get stable as of the following key factors which will come in play.
- USA Election and New Government (FDI flow will be observed).
- Projects Investment trend will slightly shift back to Plots in DHA Rawalpindi and Islamabad.
- Equilibrium in Demand and supply of genuine Buyers and sellers.
People and businesses are coming out of the shock phase of the coronavirus and introducing coping mechanisms to sustain their operations. The financial sector has the possibility of enacting measures to minimize the fallout from the virus. Banks will have delayed loan repayments which will reduce the market for further borrowing. Many of these businesses will need temporary and urgent solutions.